Advocacy is the act or process of influencing public policy. To help nonprofit organizations understand their opportunities to engage in various types of advocacy efforts and to have the tools to do so effectively, the Foundation hosts a series of events that share insights into advocacy tactics that influence policy made across the executive, judicial and legislative branches of government.
报名 to receive email notifications about upcoming events.
Upcoming Convenings and Workshops
There are no upcoming events planned at this time. 问题? bet9登陆线路.
在12月举行. 16, this session provided a virtual opportunity to hear from Karen McNeil-Miller, 总裁兼首席执行官, 接过话头,Benton-Clark, Senior Director of Advancing Equity and Justice, with bet9登陆线路检测. They addressed the Foundation’s journey to center health equity and racial justice in its work. 参与者能够学习, discuss and engage in this unique opportunity to share insights with the Foundation on our work around equity.
2020年7月, bet9登陆线路检测 hosted a virtual opportunity for our advocacy grantees to engage with fellow advocates, review results of the 2019 Colorado’s 卫生公平 Advocacy Ecosystem Survey, and identify how the results can support advocacy efforts, especially considering impacts of COVID-19.
- 2019 Colorado's 卫生公平 Advocacy Ecosystem Survey Report
- Grantee Advocacy Convening Presentation 幻灯片 (7/15/20)
- VIDEO: This series of short recordings will share the results of the 2019 卫生公平 Advocacy Ecosystem Survey, in partnership with Innovation Network. The videos share brief findings from the survey, as well as pose questions to start thinking about what these finding may mean for your organization.
- 反馈形式我们想听听你的意见! Respond to a short feedback form to share your perspective, questions and/or ways that the Foundation can better support your work and the advocacy ecosystem in Colorado.
- 介绍 我站: Human Behavior, Strategic Opinion Research and the Audacious Pursuit of Social Change
- 请求完成 我站 策略指导
- 2018 Survey Results: Coloradans’ Perspectives on Health, Quality of Life, and Midterm Elections
- 2018 Survey Brief: Perspectives of Coloradans Living on Low Income
- 2018 Survey Brief: Perspectives of LGBT Coloradans
- TCC Group – Legal Advocacy: What Advocacy and Philanthropic Organizations Needs to Know
- Colorado Lawyers Committee – Legal 资源 for Nonprofits
- 10 Best Practices for Foundations Supporting Advocacy
- Video: Step into the Fight: Philanthropy's Role in Legal Advocacy
- Legal Advocacy as a Strategy: An Undertaking of the Atlas 学习 Project