Treatment is not always available or accessible for individuals struggling with behavioral health conditions. 即使有治疗方法, it is often not enough for individuals struggling with substance use and/or mental health challenges. Additional services offered outside the traditional four walls of treatment can provide needed support that people simply cannot receive within a clinical setting. 这就是所谓的“非临床支持”.” Individuals who experience mental health and/or substance use challenges often also experience other hardships in their life like maintaining a job and finding affordable housing. 这些困难会使个人很难集中精力恢复.
This funding opportunity will support individuals with mental health and/or substance use challenges in accessing non-clinical support services close to home that will make recovery possible. 通过这个融资机会, the Foundation is interested in strengthening non-clinical recovery support programs that focus on the community and purpose dimensions of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA's) model of recovery.
建议的计划和/或项目必须反映 基金会的基石. 这些概述了我们为谁服务，如何了解我们的工作，以及我们创造卫生公平的意图.
We're here to help
We're here to help
Have questions? 更多信息请bet9登陆线路您的项目官员.
- Alignment with CHF’s cornerstones to advance efforts to bring health in reach for all Coloradans:
- Serve Coloradans who have less power, privilege and income, and prioritize Coloradans of color
- Create health equity
- 501(c)(3)是非营利性组织还是政府组织, 或者与非营利的财政赞助商合作
- Demonstrated need of recovery services and supports for population(s) being served who have mental health and/or substance use challenges
- Provide non-clinical programs that fall under SAMHSA's purpose and/or community dimensions of recovery:
- Purpose -从事有意义的日常活动，例如就业, education, 自愿和独立, 收入和资源参与社会.
- Community -拥有能够提供支持、友谊、爱和希望的人际关系和社交网络
- Provide culturally- and linguistically-responsive programming (see the Definitions section below)
- Intentionally recognize and incorporate the perspectives and life experiences of diverse populations served, 包括有色人种
- 由同伴领导或提供，如同伴支持专家, peer navigator, 同伴教练或恢复教练
- Responsive to the needs of people in recovery and their families through trauma-informed programming
- Mutual-aid groups
- Providing or connecting Coloradans in recovery with educational pursuits that will help to improve their employment and income prospects
- Providing opportunities for those in recovery to engage with community, such as through volunteerism
- Supporting creative endeavors such as incorporating the arts or wellness into recovery programming
- Supporting Coloradans in recovery to connect with cultural heritage and history through culturally- and linguistically-responsive approaches to recovery (e.g.，土著谈话圈或汗屋)
文化——linguistically-responsive:编程响应文化动态和恢复者的语言需求(i.e., 编程组件被设计或调整以满足其上下文的需求, 所使用的语言和所服务的人口). Peers and staff reflect the cultural backgrounds of participants and bring lived and learned experiences to understand the needs, identities, 参与者的语言和文化. 该组织与参与者有悠久的历史，并受到参与者的信任, 谁负责提供信息, 指导和/或帮助实施工作. Examples include:
- In addition to language, programming is adapted with cultural nuances and differences in mind
- 文化和种族身份，包括与其他身份的交叉(e.g., gender, sexual, etc.)，被确认并视为资产
多代的方法:这包括正在康复的人以及他们的孩子, parent(s), grandparent(s) and/or any other caregiver or family members who are part of their recovery journey.
Mutual-aid groups: These organizations provide nonclinical and non-professional help to achieve long-term recovery from addiction. 最著名的是12步组.
Peer support: SAMHSA defines peer support services as those delivered by individuals who have common life experiences with the people they are serving. 这些同行可以被称为同行专家, peer advocate, peer navigator, 健康倡导者或康复专家.
Recovery: SAMHSA defines recovery as “a process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, 过一种自我导向的生活, 努力挖掘自己的潜能.” The Foundation is focused on recovery as it relates to mental health and/or substance use challenges.
康复社区组织(RCO): SAMHSA将RCOs定义为独立的, nonprofit organizations led and governed by representatives of local communities of addiction recovery.
Stigma: SAMHSA defines stigma as a mark of disgrace or infamy, a stain or reproach, as on one's reputation. Substance use disorders carry a high burden of stigma; fear of judgment means that people with substance use disorders are less likely to seek help and more likely to drop out of treatment programs in which they do enroll.
我们经常与第三方评估者合作, 承包商和其他组织在我们的工作过程中与申请人和受助人. Your application and its attachments may be shared with these individuals or entities during the review process and grant cycle. All third-party organizations partnering with the Foundation have signed a confidentiality agreement and will not use or share the information for purposes outside of the scope of work specific to the grant application or grant award. 如果您有任何疑问或需要更多信息，请发电子邮件 firstname.lastname@example.org 或致电我们的资助行动高级主管 .
我们鼓励所有申请者 sign up in our grants portal to confirm registration is complete at least a week in advance of submitting a grant application. 5便士申请资助.m. MDT on Feb. 15, 2022. 在截止日期前提交的申请(2月2日). 15, June 15 and Oct. 15)直到最后期限过后才被审查.